Commodity Analyst at Myanmar Major Bank
- To collate and analyse market information and drive successful trading strategy
- Up to $ 6000 plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest banks in Myanmar. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar.
- Monitor local market performance
- Provide investment advice and market recommendations to clients
- Preparation of position and P&L reports for the Commodities Trading desk’s books on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Generate original analysis and articulate views on potential impacts on different paper and physical trading instruments
- Model and communicate linkages between markets such as commodities, FX, equities & fixed income and how these correlations change over time
- Good understating of macro trend and fundamental aspects of commodity market and entire industries.
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in a commodity field
- A degree in Finance, Business Administration or other relevant discipline
- Enjoy working in a team environment contributing to broader goals and liaising with the agriculture products and palm oil research group
- Capable of independently developing and building new areas of research
- Strong command of English
- Professional analytical background
- Expatriates and repatriates are welcomed to apply.
Accommodation + telephone + other allowances
Dynamic and agile leadership
Career Growth Opportunities
Great opportunity to have total ownership of the Accounting and Finance function of this large local bank