Compensation & Benefits Specialist at Global Group Company
- Control Monthly payroll process and develop policies and procedures to maintain payroll guidelines
- Up to 900,000 MMK plus bonus
About the Company
The Company represents multiple products and services in the Global Group portfolio, including automotive, light and heavy grade equipment products, horizontal and vertical construction projects via Comin Asia. The Power Equipment Division provides Sales & Service of a variety of plant equipment to the Mining, Quarry, Construction, Material Handling, Logistics, Industries, Hotels and others in the Myanmar markets.
The position is responsible for
- Ensure payroll is processed on time (Payroll data inputs, checking and calculation of Deduction, OT, Change)
- Supervise payroll staff, including payroll supervisor and payroll specialists
- Report estimate budget plan directly to the HR Manager for monthly payroll
- Work closely with division stakeholders and HR/Admin Team at Head Office
- Monthly SSB and TAX payment applications
- Year End Tax Declaration Process
- Knowledge in Myanmar labour law is a must
- University graduate or possess HR qualifications
- Minimum 3 years working experience in HR or General Administration
- Advanced English communication skills
The company is a continuously growing one which is preparing to enhance the business in the market. Starting to promote the company brand in the market.
Career Growth Opportunities
A huge potential for career progress as the company is developing its business.