Compliance Vice President position at the Local Biggest Multi-Service Bank in Yangon
- Responsible for ongoing compliance monitoring
- Salary up to 4,000,000 MMK and other attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is the local biggest multi service bank in Yangon.
Responsible for corporate compliance program of the company.
- Monitor compliance programs that have been
- Responsible for identifying, evaluating and analysing the impact of state legislative and regulatory issues
- Oversee the dissemination of compliance-related information to bank employees to ensure familiarity with compliance requirements and conduct training for greater awareness within the bank
- Make sure to represent senior management at various committees, meetings and seminars
- Minimum 3 years of management level experience in compliance field/AML/CFT
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and MBA degree holder/Oversea Graduate are preferred
- Strong command of English
- Having good interpersonal skills and negotiation skills are highly preferred
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees