Contract Manager at growing Telecommunication Company in Myanmar
- Responsible for Overall Contract Management activities
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our Client is one of the rapidly growing Company emphasizing on telecom field.
- Responsible for overall contract and vendor management
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strategies regarding to commercial vendor management
- Managing contracts life-cycles and taking actions according to current market situations
- Controlling budget and responsible for partly cost controlling of the procurement department
- Minimum 5 years experiences in contract and vendor management, preferred telecom industry background
- A Bachelor’s degree holder who has Advance English skills
- Strong leadership and strong interpersonal skills preferred
- Exceptional talent in negotiating and networking
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.