Corporate Affairs Manager at one of biggest Pharmaceutical Companies in Myanmar
- Establish and maintain positive relationships at all levels of government, public services and other authorities.
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK + Annual bonus + Allowances and attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the Leading Pharmaceutical Companies in Myanmar offering variety of products and services relating to healthcare products.
The main responsibilities of Corporate Affairs Manager are as follows.
- Secure and advance the organization’s business interests in all matters.
- Consulting on legislation and government policy to government representatives, committees.
- Minimum two to three years of experience in related field
- L.L.B or diploma in law or equivalent qualification is preferred.
- Must fluent in English (verbal and written) and Burmese
Up to 3 month-performance bonus plus other attractive allowances
Work with the international team that will help you make you grow in your career
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees