Corporate Affairs Senior Manager at Multinational Brewing Company in Myanmar
- Establish and maintain positive relationships at all levels of government, public services and other authorities
- Salary up to 4,000,000 MMK + other benefits
About the Company
Our client is a well-known international brewery company and growing in Myanmar. They have nice working environment and are a company who strictly follows compliance.
- Responsible for all government-related matters which involve custom, police, immigration, labour office, state government and agencies, local councils, NGO, etc.
- Develop and implement the Company’s communication strategies and policies including PR and media, issue and crisis communication, information dissemination and strategic communications advice
- Design and carry out the Company’s Corporate Social Responsibilities (CSR) strategy and maintain an excellent corporate reputation.
- e.g. Report directly to Managing Director
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must have and other related qualifications such as Business Administration is preferred.
- Good Command of verbal and written English
- Should have a broad knowledge about relevant legislation, policies and procedures and a great understanding of political environment
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees