Corporate Finance Manager at leading Group of Business Enterprise
- Provide analytical, strategic support and responsible for maintaining finance systems
- Up to MMK 2,500,000 plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of Largest Group of Companies in Myanmar and they have several businesses across in different industries
Responsible for managing and investing large monetary funds, and buying and selling financial products.
- Negotiate terms with the business’s financial service providers such as banks and arranging acquisition financing as necessary.
- Advise on how to meet targets and create investment capital
- Liaises with the legal team in ensuring that financial transactions executed across the business are in compliance with state legislation
- Analyse capital budgeting projects, long-range financial planning, possible acquisitions and asset sales
- Minimum 7 years of professional experience in accounting and finance and 5 years of experience in managerial level
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, preferred ACCA certification.
- Good communication skill in English
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with key organizations and across all levels of management
Career development with the growth of business environment.
Career Growth Opportunities
It would be a fabulous choice to work within an accelerated growth business environment which could provide a lot of potential for career development of the employees