Credit and Collection Analyst at one of the leading oil and gas Companies in Myanmar
- Responsible to assess and evaluate credit risks of potential and existing clients
- Salary up to 1,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of global leading energy company and making a real difference to succeed in today’s world.
Responsible to assess and determine the credit worthiness of clients applying for loans
- Analyze credit data and financial statements to determine the degree of risk involved in extending credit to clients and submit recommendation to the members of the Credit committee.
- Production, analysis and distribution of Credit information within their area. Monitor cash collections and assist with Treasury functions
- Follow-up debt sent to collecting agencies and legal department and to escalate where appropriate.
- Liaise with customer departments and banks to analyze security or secure collateral for risky clients
- Minimum 5 to 10 years of experience in Business Administration, Economics and Accounting, Banking
- A Bachelor’s Degree is a must
- Strong command of Business English
- Familiar with banking/ treasury / financing legislation and practices / instruments
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees