Customer Service Manager Role at International Microfinance Company
- Salary up to 1,500,000 MMK plus benefits
- Responsible for overall in-house call centre operations
About the Company
Our client is one of the service providers of microfinance operations in Myanmar.
- Consolidate and analyse customer voices to improve company services as a whole
- Handle customer enquiries and complaints, and support other Call Centre daily operations
- Report directly to MD
- Manage team of up to 20 staff
- Minimum 3 years call centre experience at supervisory levelGood communication, coaching, planning skills, problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Business English is a must
Annual benefits and other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees