Dealer Store Manager at a successful Automotive Company
- Work with dealer to determine their market strategy/wholesale finance needs and show them the products that are available to them.
- Salary up to 1,000 USD plus other benefits
About the Company
Our Client is a leading automotive company, specializing in car rental.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
- Provides recommendations for Management, business strategies and corrective action plans
- Manage dealer performance oversight & reports necessary for dealer performance tracking in conjunction with Sales Field Operations
- Review and develop Sales Policies & Procedures
- Minimum 3 or 4 years of working experience in automotive background and above 2 years in management level.
- Be a bachelor’s degree holder
- Business English or Advanced English communication skills
- Strong experience in Business Development, Distributor Management and dealer development
Annual Benefits+ other allowances
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees