Deputy Administrative Manager at one of international banks in Myanmar
- Overall management of administration and office management
- Salary is up to 1,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our Client is one of the leading International Banks in Myanma , providing full services in banking area including foreign exchange, deposits and loans to both domestic and foreign banks in Myanmar.
Responsible for managing overall general administrative functions
- Coach and support team members on day to day operations
- Liaise with the outsourcing vendors in contracts and agreements signing process such as negotiation pricing and terms & condition and build strong relationship with them
- Monitor and control daily payment expenses and perform as authorizer in T-24 payment transaction.
- Communicate and work together with government office in withholding tax, stamp duty, insurance premium, motor premium and other office relation tasks.
- At least 3 years of working experience in related field such as office administration
- A Bachelor’s Degree is a must have and other qualifications in related areas such as Business Administration will be a great advantage
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Should have good inter-personal skills and be able to communicate well with all levels of staff.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees