Head of Audit at the Leading Bank in Yangon
- Manage & Supervised all the auditing activities of the organization
- Salary up to 3,500,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest banks in Myanmar. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar.
Plan and execute audit processes including reviewing and observing operations and activities
- Responsible for setting up new audit strategy, audit plan
- Responsible for auditing principles and practice and audit engagement
- Make sure to deal with external auditors for risk control and organization development
- Responsible for dealing with other related department and report to Head and BOD
- Minimum 8 years of experience in banking or financial service industries
- Any Bachelor’s degree holder with qualified education like ACCA or Diploma in Banking/Finance filed.
- Strong command of written and verbal English
- Those who have experience in ERP software or implementation of SOPs is highly preferred.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunitiese
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees