Director Sales Operations and Planning at Multinational Telecom Company in Myanmar
- Manage the overall accountability of the running of Sales Operations and Planning unit.
- Salary up to 6,000,000 kyats plus allowances and bonus
About the Company
Our client is one of the 3 telecom carriers in Myanmar. They have had extremely strong growth in Myanmar and offer excellent staff benefits and a good working environment.
Responsible for developing the overall strategy and holistic go-to-market plan for Sales and Distribution department which consist of Direct, Indirect and Distribution
- Ensure proper performance framework for new activations are developed & consistently analysed for trends in order
- Plan for the overall S&D’s expansion strategy
- Strategize and develop individual channel’s remuneration strategy including Products and Services Incentives
- To provide full suite of business support and operation services
- Analyze, distribute and provide justifications for channel budget allocation services
- Degree in any discipline with minimum 10 years of working experience, preferably in account/customer management or sales organizations
- At least 5 years in telco industry with direct experience in channel or program planning
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Very methodical and process oriented
- Strong strategy planning and management skills
Yearly bonus + telephone + other allowances
Strong employee benefits and a good working environment
Career Growth Opportunities
It would be a fabulous choice to work in this environment, which never hesitates to grow the talented top performers together with the business.