Duty Manager at 5-star International Luxurious Hotel in Yangon, Myanmar
- Responsible for day-to-day management, budgeting and financial management, planning, organising and directing all hotel services
- Salary up to 500,000 MMK plus attractive service charges
About the Company
Our client, part of International Luxury Standard Hotel Business in Myanmar, manages award-winning chain of high-class hotels in Myanmar.
Overview of the position in one sentence.
- To co-ordinate with all departments concerned to maintain Front Office functions properly.
- Create staff development, training, scheduling and manages for whole operation.
- Compliance with all front office policies, procedures and standards.
- Carry out inspections of property and services.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Hospitality.
- At least 2 years of experience as Supervisor.
- Strong Command of English and Native Burmese.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Up to 500,000 MMK plus Service charges
An organization which is starting to grow in Myanmar business of hotel industry.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees