Electrical Engineer at Myanmar's Largest Corporation
- Salary up to 1,500,000 MMK
- Supervising M&E and ELV works for High Rise Construction Projects
About the Company
Our client is the largest corporation in Myanmar with close to 3000 staff and 8 different business units covering power, trading, construction, telco, media, banking and oil & gas.
- Monitoring project progress to ensure the projects are carried out in accordance to client’s requirements and meet the required standard
- Provide recommendation, proposal and design for client’s representative to comment or for approval.
- Liaise with consultant, sub-contractor and client in respect or all site matters
- Gender - Male
- Bachelor Degree of Electrical Engineering
- At least 5 years of total working experience in Electrical Design, Installation and Cost estimation
- Construction programming skills (Microsoft Project Management, Primavera)
- Good English skill is a must
A leading corporation with successful business units
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees