English Teacher at an International Private Education Institution
To deliver English lectures and tutorials focused on four skills.
- Salary up to $ 4000 (one month contract)
About the Company
Our client is an international private education institute worldwide which is providing high quality educational services around the world.
Overview of the position in one sentence.
To assist in conducting and administer the marking of placement, midterm and final tests.
- To review the regular progress of the students and provide individual feedback to them throughout the course.
- To teach and educate students under the overall guidance of the competent education authority.
- Ensure the teaching loads are followed.
At least 3 years of teaching experience as an English teacher. Prior IELTS teaching experience is highly desirable.
- CELTA/Trinity TESOL or MA in TESOL is strongly preferred or a 120-hour in class equivalent.
- Advanced English is a must.
- Open-minded towards new challenges, flexible and a positive attitude.
One month high paying contract
Career Growth Opportunities