Exciting Company Secretary & Compliance at one of the leading Banks in Myanmar
- Ensure to the government laws and regulations, Central Bank of Myanmar regulations, and internal policies & procedures.
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK + Other Benefits
About the Company
Our client is a domestic private bank which is growing rapidly in Myanmar focusing on customers’ security and satisfaction.
- Maintain current and extensive knowledge of the laws and regulatory guidelines by which the bank is required to comply with
- Compile a list of all laws and regulations that need to be complied with and the frequency of their reporting to regulators, as required
- Work with auditors and examiners during regulatory compliance examinations
- Ensure compliance by all employees of the bank to the internal policies and procedures
- Report & escalate all areas of non-compliance to senior management
- Carry out all matters concerned with the allotment of shares, and issuance of share certificates including maintenance of statutory Share Register and conduct the appropriate activities connected with share transfers.
- Ensure that statutory requirements of the SEC, YSX and related forms are filed promptly.
- At least 4 years of relevant working experience in the financial services industry
- A Bachelor degree in Law & Business Law, post graduate is highly preferred and other related professional certificates will be a plus
- Good command of English
- Have a solid understanding of Central Bank of Myanmar’s rules and regulations & the compliance requirements of the YSX
- Should have great organizational & presentation skills with an ability to handle multi-tasks.
Performance bonus + Other Benefits
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees