Exciting Executive Assistant role at Leading Financial Service Institute in Myanmar
- Professional, proactive and result oriented Executive Assistant who will directly support to CEO
- Salary up 1400,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is a firm financial service Institute which is providing Myanmar people a time-saving, reliable and efficient financial services via extensive agent networks.
- Manage and maintain CEO’s office schedules; schedule travel arrangements and conferences, make appointments, and manage changes to appointments.
- Take meeting minutes, write reports, prepare correspondence and prioritize items that need attention.
- Assist in office support
- Oversee administrative policies within the organization and within the office; recommend changes as appropriate.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in administration field or as executive Assistant to MDs /CEOs / GMs of companies
- A Bachelor’s degree is required and other qualifications in related areas such as Business Administration, HR is preferred.
- Strong Command of Business English
- Required to have a strong executive presence with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Need to be flexible and easily adaptable to changing priorities
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees