Exciting Financial Analyst at one of the Leading Banks in Myanmar
- Carry out the budgeting and business performance processes
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK + Other Benefits
About the Company
Our client is a domestic private bank which is growing rapidly in Myanmar focusing on customers’ security and satisfaction.
- Consolidate the Departmental budgets into annual corporate budget for the Bank which includes developing the annual budget, tracking monthly expenses, financial analysis, providing monthly budget updates, accounting support, finalizing actual and clearing discrepancies
- Assist and evaluate together with the preparation of Business Cases to present to Management regarding Capital Investments. Project evaluation (ROI Analysis) and different stages of the project life cycle.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in Business Performance
- Good command of English
- Need to have a good understanding of banking business
- High levels of computer literacy, modelling skills
Performance bonus + Other Benefits
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees