Exciting Financial Controller at one of the luxury hotels in Myanmar
- Managing of hotel finance operation and ensure all the internal/external reporting requirements are met
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other attractive allowances and benefits
About the Company
Our client is the fast-moving luxury hotel in Myanmar that offers luxurious service with Myanmar Cultural style to its’ customers.
Overview of the position in one sentence.
- Managing all financial and accounting operations of the hotel including billing, A/R, A/P, GL and Counsel, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue recognition.
- Coordinating the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances and preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Managing and complying with local, state and federal government reporting requirements and tax fillings of both Hotels.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls of both Hotels.
- At least 7 years of overall experience in accounting and finance field and relevant working experience as Finance Manager or Financial Controller in Hospitality Industry
- Bachelor degree is a must and other qualifications in related area are preferred. (CPA or CMA will be an advantage)
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Solid knowledge in accounting principles and procedures
- Should have good interpersonal skill and negotiation skills
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances.
Fast moving Luxury Hotel in Myanmar which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees.