Exciting Financial Controller at one of the world’s top companies in Myanmar
- Managing of finance operation and ensure all the internal/external reporting requirements are met
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other attractive allowances and benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the top global companies in Myanmar. They have a great working environment and culture with strong growth in Myanmar.
- Managing all financial and accounting operations including GL, A/R, A/P, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue recognition.
- Coordinating the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances and preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- Compliance to local tax regulations.
- Directly report to Country Finance Manager
- At least 5 years of overall experience in accounting and finance field and relevant working experience as Finance Manager or Financial Controller in multinational FMCG.
- Bachelor degree is a must and other qualifications in related area are preferred. (CPA or ACCA will be an advantage)
- Good command of verbal and written English
- Solid knowledge in accounting principles and procedures
- Should have good interpersonal skill and negotiation skills
Performance bonus + others allowances
Very big organization with biggest market leader
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees