Exciting HR Director role at the leading Business Organization in Myanmar
- Implements Human Resources strategies by restructuring department accountabilities including talent acquisition, staffing and succession planning.
- Up to 5,000,000 MMK and attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client has established itself as one of the country’s leading company, having a lot of business unites and to become an integral part of Myanmar’s development, has matured into a diversified focused on the proper telecom infrastructure development in Myanmar.
Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resource Department
- Developing corporate plans for a variety of HR matters such as compensation, benefits, health and safety etc.
- Create and implement employee relations policies to help increase employees’ job satisfaction
- Manages human resources operations by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, and disciplining staff; planning, monitoring, and appraising.
- Designs, directs and manages a company-wide process of organization development
- Minimum 10 years of working experience in HR field and 5 years of working experience in management level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or related field required and master degree is a plus
- Good Command of Business English
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees