Exciting HR Manager role at the leading Business Organization in Myanmar
- Responsible for all cover in compensation & benefit, learning & development and massive recruiting processes
- Up to 1,800,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client has established itself as one of the country’s leading company, having a lot of business unites and to become an integral part of Myanmar’s development, has matured into a diversified focused on the proper telecom infrastructure development in Myanmar.
- Supervise & review HR activities such as payroll/benefits information by collecting time and attendance records
- Involve in the full cycle of recruitment process including screening resumes, coordinate interview arrangement, conduct interviews and reference checks.
- Identify areas needed for improvement and develop and implement training and development plan as necessary
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in HR field and 3 years in managerial level
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in related field such as HR or Business Administration and other qualifications related to HR will be an advantage
- Good Command of Business English
- Should have good communication and interpersonal skills
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees