Executive Assistant at a leading investment and financial service company
- Full spectrum of executive secretarial tasks and support HR functions & office administrations
- Salary is up to USD 800
About the Company
Our Client is known for a variety of activities for businesses such as financial services, manufacturing and international trading.
Manage and oversee the full administrative tasks.
- Manage the administrative tasks including schedule arrangement, travel arrangements and meeting arrangements.
- Facilitate as a coordinator between executive and employees, clients and executive.
- Handle confidential documents, contracts and perform the assigned tasks in an efficient manner.
- Identify the needs and wants of employees and make the strategic plan for both parties.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in administration field as personal assistant or secretary to the Executive or Senior Management Level
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must and other related qualifications such as Business Administration, HR is highly preferred.
- Strong Command of Business English
- Strong interpersonal and problem skills.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees