Executive Assistant at an international media Company in Myanmar
- Full spectrum of secretarial tasks, dealing with government offices and support the office management
- Salary is up to 1,500,000 MMK plus other allowances
About the Company
Our Client is the leading international media company with over 20 years of presence in Asia market.
Responsible for the full spectrum of administrative tasks.
- Manage and maintain MD’s office schedules; schedule travel arrangements and conferences, make appointments, and manage changes to appointments.
- Take meeting minutes, write reports, prepare correspondence and prioritize items that need attention.
- Oversee administrative policies within the organization and within the office; recommend changes as appropriate
- Assist in office support and liaise with government ministries and local authorities.
- Provide some HR support which includes creating JDs, analysing agencies and online platforms to announce vacancies, interviewing and shortlisting candidates and preparing employment contracts.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in administration field or as executive Assistant to MDs /CEOs / GMs of companies
- A Bachelor’s degree is required and other qualifications in related areas such as Business Administration, HR is preferred.
- Strong Command of Business English
- Required to have a strong executive presence with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Need to be flexible and easily adaptable to changing priorities
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees