Start-up Energy Company is looking for Executive Assistant
- Support the CEO and ensure supporting tasks for the entire team
- Up to 800,000 Kyats plus bonus
About the Company
Our client has recently set up operations in Yangon and offers a unique product to help bring power to low income households in rural areas. With a philosophy to make a difference, they are inspirational organizations with big plans.
- Assist CEO with planning of company events and management tasks as directed.
- Support the team on business development tasks and data base management.
- Perform as a contact towards the company's outsourced finance function and help finance staff handle invoices and banking operations
- Coordinate travel arrangements and payments
- Minimum 3 years working experience in administration, preferably working overseas
- University graduate
- Advanced English communication skills
Be an important part of the open, informal team with international work ethics.
Career Growth Opportunities
Through the role, one will improve professional skills and make an impact on thousands of lives in Myanmar.