Executive Assistant to CEO at Leading Group of Business Enterprise in Myanmar
- Professional, proactive and result oriented Executive Assistant who will support to CEO
- Salary up to 1,200,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is leading group of business enterprise in Myanmar which has more than 1300 staff. Its mission is to become a world class organization which could help its employees to develop their talent by working in accelerated growth business environment.
- Manage logistics planning for all domestic/foreign travel, internal meetings/events and Board meetings
- Handle Accounts Payable tasks and ensure timely processing and payment of all invoices
- Assist with office hospitality and manage refreshments for meetings and greeting guests
- Execute projects according to CEO-directed goals and provide follow-up to ensure consistency and task completion
- Minimum 2 years of working experience with senior executives in the finance, legal, or luxury goods industries
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other professional certifications related to Business Administration is highly preferred.
- Strong command of English
- Have strong executive presence with excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Need to be flexible and easily adaptable to changing priorities
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees