Executive Assistant to MD at the fast-growing construction company in Yangon
- Work closely with MD and senior management helping them to manage their workload with strong administration supports
- Up to 800,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the fast-growing Construction Project Management Company in Myanmar and they are growing sustainably.
Responsible for managing the administrative tasks effectively and efficiently.
- Assist MD with planning of company events and management tasks as directed.
- Setup and coordinate meetings and conferences
- Arrange travel, transport and accommodation and manage diary, schedule meetings and appointments for the MD.
- Handle confidential documents, contracts and perform the assigned tasks in an efficient manner.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience with senior executives in office administration field
- Bachelor’s degree is a must and other professional certifications related to Business Administration is highly preferred.
- Strong command of English is required.
- Able to use Ms Office and Adobe software in an efficient manner.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
One of the Fast-Growing Construction Companies that can provide pleasant working environment with open-minded people and different job opportunities across different sectors.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees