Expat CEO (Oil & Gas) at one of Myanmar's Largest Corporations
- Provide Leadership and strategic direction for the business needs' to achieve its goals
- Up to $20,000 USD plus housing
About the Company
Our client is one of the largest corporations in Myanmar with close to 3000 staff and 8 different business units covering power, trading, construction, telco, media, banking and oil & gas. They are expanding their Oil & Gas business in Myanmar.
As the CEO you will report directly to the Board of Directors and oversee company operations and cost-effective management of resources.
- Develop Business Achievement, Financial, Risk Management and General Administration
- Lead Joint Venture Partner Operation and Oil Shale Operation
- Direct and control of the activities of the business to accomplish financial objectives in terms of cash, operating profits, economic profits, and volume targets
- Build strong capacity in the organization and manage relationships with Key stakeholders
- B.Sc or B.E in Geology, Engineering or Accounting
- Minimum 15 years working experience in leading and implementing in Oil & Gas E & P and EOR business
- Strong leadership and management, strong command of English and willingness of travelling