F&B Manager at one of the most successful International Hotel Chain
- Responsible for the overall management of the F&B Department
- Salary up to 1,800,000 kyats and additional benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the most successful International Luxury Hotel Group, operating worldwide and starting up in Myanmar.
Responsible for the overall activities of the F&B Department
- Maximizes food and beverage sales by identifying and targeting sales opportunities through marketing and promotion activities.
- Required to forecast, plan and control the ordering of food and beverages and manages the finances of purchasing.
- Responsible for sourcing, ordering, hygiene ensuring and transporting of F&B, and controlling stocks.
- At least 5 years of experience in F&B Background.
- A Degree Holder.
- Need to have Hotel Pre-Opening Experience.
- Good command of English is a must.
- Proven track record of Achievements in F&B and customer service category.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees