Facility Management Manager at leading construction company
- Full spectrum of facilities management and building management system
- Salary is up to 1,500,000 MMK + other allowance
About the Company
Our client is one of the leading company in the construction field of Myanmar, mainly on Buildings, Roads, Civil works and also infrastructure development of the country. Part of one of Myanmar Largest Corporation, this company involved in many State Projects.
Responsible for managing the overall functions of facilities management.
- Handle the full functions of facilities including building management, system operations and maintenance.
- Responsible for dealing with 3rd party contractors and suppliers regards to the maintenance of the building.
- Monitor the maintenance of the building and co-ordinate the safety programs of the building.
- Carry out the assigned tasks in an efficient manner.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in facilities management, property management and related background.
- A Bachelor degree is a must and other qualification in Business Management is preferred.
- Good command of English is required.
- Strong knowledge in facilities management and building maintenance.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees