Factory Manager at one of the Largest FMCG Companies in Myanmar
- Responsible for overall Factory Operation as Senior Management Level
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus allowances
About the Company
Our Client is the fast-growing FMCG company in Myanmar and playing as key player in the market.
- To manage all over the staffs from respective work teams (Admin & Finance, HR, Store, General Affair, Production, QC, Maintenance)
- Direct Responsible for the overall Factory Operation (Production, Maintenance, Safety, Quality Control)
- Responsible for the product distribution to the market
- Indirect-Responsible for Market complaint & a public relation
- Responsible for the planning for production usage of raw materials
- Able to manage all the production quality control system and checklist
- Able to manage the raw material import from other country and local market
- To manage the overall Income & Expenditure Control from Factory and Office
- Business English is a must
- Must be able to work with all levels of organizations
- Proven Experience in working as management level
- At least 15 years of working experience in related filed
- Bachelor Degree holder of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- Good understanding about purchasing and product distribution across in this market
Transportation and other special allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of an innovative multinational company business, this is a unique chance to improve your professional skills and impact thousands of lives through your job.