Finance Manager at an International Media Company in Myanmar
- Overall managing in Accounting and Finance to ensure compliance with Group policy and local tax regulations.
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our Client is one of world leading media advertising networks company has more than 400 cities and located in hundreds of cities.
- Handle company finance operations, develop and maintain financial accounting systems of the Company
- Responsible for company quarterly and annual income tax filling as well as other taxation such as Business Tax, withholding tax to ensure compliance with local tax regulations.
- Plan quarterly and annual budget as well as budget package to regional
- Responsible for overall cash flow, banking and finance issues and liaise with external/internal auditor as necessary
- Providing legal and commercial expertise to the business and liaising with external lawyers as required
- Minimum 5 years of Finance/Accounting working experience in Commercial or agency field
- Degree in accounting, preferably with a professional accountancy qualification such as ACCA, CPA or an MBA degree
- Strong command of English
- Should have excellent communication and positive thinking skills
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees