Finance Manager at Global Leading Logistics Company
- Primary payable process owner at his/her geographical scope and needs to manage intercompany receivables and payables in efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Up to $2000 per month plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is a famous logistic and warehouse company in Myanmar. They have top class processes and systems and offer excellent overseas training for management positions.
Finance Manager needs to prepare monthly balance sheets and needs to ensure the achievement of process KPIs. Detailed responsibilities are as follows.
- Maintain a strong and effective relationship with key suppliers.
- Responsible, in conjunction with the Payables specialists, for reviewing the process performance reports and provide feedback to service providers and internal stakeholders to ensure business requirements are being met and the process is continued to be improved
- Define and implement local policies and local SOPs to meet globally defined procedures
- Report directly to CFO / Sub Regional
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Finance field
- Must have Bachelor degree and CPA holder is preferred
- Excellent communication skill (verbal and written), Fluent in English and Burmese
- Proven hands-on experience in used accounting system, CREST Analytical tools, and Six-sigma/First Choice preferred.
Up to $2000 per month plus Annual Bonus and Transportation
World famous company which could provide career development opportunities to employees
Career Growth Opportunities
Opportunities to participate as one of the top management members growing together with the business