Finance Manager at one of Myanmar’s biggest pharmaceutical companies
- Assist management in the formulation of its overall strategic direction
- Up to 2,000,000 MMKs
About the Company
Our client is focused on pharmaceutical and healthcare products and is one of the most well - known companies in Myanmar.
The position bears the full responsibility for developing analysis, strategies and plans for the long-term financial goals of their organization.
- Budgeting, Financial Analysis & Reporting
- Inventory Control & Cash Flow analysis
- Financial feedback to portfolio Heads
- Line Account Management
- Audit both Self as well as external
- HR issue, Admin issue, Motor Vehicle issue, Company rule & regulation, ISO Systems checking, Fire insurance, fixed assets management, teaching to finance staff, incentive structure, sale policy, delivery way & system, internal auditing structure
- B. Com (CPA) or B. Com / B.Econ with Accounting Diploma
- Minimum of 6 years of experience in related field
Transportation and other allowance
Big Chance to handling the new products.