Finance Manager at one of the Developing Trading Companies in Myanmar
- Managing of finance operation and ensure all the internal/external reporting requirements are met
- Salary up to 1,200,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the developing trading companies expanding its business in Myanmar.
Responsible to handle full spectrum of accounting & finance functions
- Managing all financial and accounting operations including GL, A/R, A/P, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue recognition.
- Responsible for company quarterly and annual income tax filling as well as other taxation such as Business Tax, withholding tax to ensure compliance with local tax regulations.
- Coordinating the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances and preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Report directly to MD/Director
- At least 5 years of overall experience in accounting and finance field and relevant working experience as Finance Manager
- Master of Commerce or CPA holder
- Prefer age to be above 35 years old and previous working experience in Government Offices
- Solid knowledge in accounting principles and procedures
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees