Global leading car rental company is looking for National Finance Manager
- Responsible for the national wide accounting operation and financial management
- Up to $2000 plus benefits
About the Company
Our client is a global car rental company which is planning to grow their business in Myanmar. It is a great organization which is continuously growing and providing the opportunity to employees for personal development as well as treatment with respect
Providing financial reports and interpreting financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports, budgets, accounts, commentaries and financial statements
- Statutory financial reporting for audit, in line with SORP regulations
- Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
- Report directly to General Manager, and Group Finance Director
- Minimum 6 years of experience in a similar position
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics and professional qualification such as CFA/CPA and CA will be considered a plus
- SAP implementation experience is a must
- Fluent English
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, technical, IT and numerical abilities are crucial.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
The company itself is a continuously growing business which is preparing to expand the business in Myanmar. A great organization which takes a good care of employees and is creating a fun working environment
Career Growth Opportunities
A great opportunity for those who are eager to grow their career as GM will coach and mentor for 6-12 months to have better understanding on business operations and related functions.