Finance Manager at one of the most successful International Hotel Chains in Myanmar
- Manage and ensure the efficient day to day operation of the overall accounting & finance functions
- Salary up to 1700 USD and additional benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the most successful International Luxury Hotel Group, operating worldwide and starting up in Myanmar.
Responsible to manage overall accounting & finance functions
- Handle company finance operations, develop and maintain financial accounting systems of the Company
- Responsible for company quarterly and annual income tax filling as well as other taxation such as Business Tax, withholding tax to ensure compliance with local tax regulations.
- Undertake strategic analysis and assist with strategic planning
- Plan quarterly and annual budget as well as budget package to regional
- Cooperate with auditor, tax authorities and other external parties
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Finance Manager
- Bachelor degree is a must and other qualifications in finance or business administration will be an advantage
- Strong command of verbal and written English
- Should have excellent communication and positive thinking skills
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees