Deputy General Manager at one of the Top Banks in Myanmar
- Manage and ensure the efficient day to day operation of the overall accounting & finance functions
- Up to 7,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our client is one of the Top banks in Myanmar. With strong plans for growth and strong focus on their online strategy, they are in a strong position to become the most progressive bank in Myanmar.
Responsible to manage overall accounting & finance functions
- Handle finance operations, develop and maintain financial accounting systems
- Responsible for the establishing the required accounting entries and general ledger codes for final authorization by the controller.
- Prepare invoice for oversea daily & month-end sales reports
- Ensure compliance with Central Bank Regulations specific to the finance procedures.
- At least 10 years of working experience in relevant field with 3 years leadership positions in Finance Function
- A Bachelor’s Degree is a must, preferably with a professional accountancy qualification such as CPA, CA, ACCA, CIMA degree
- Strong command of English is a must
- Good functional skills, knowledge, and adaptability, high communication and influencing skill
Performance bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees