Financial Analyst at one of the leading FMCG Companies in Myanmar
- Monitor all the financial processes and carry out the budgeting and business performance.
- Up to 2,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Being the top multinational distribution company operation for more than 15 years in Myanmar.
- Drive business growth and profitability through accurate financial report, insightful business analysis and dynamic decision making support.
- Prepare annual budget and quarterly forecast for business units P&L as well as capital expenditure.
- Gather financial information, identify risks and opportunities and provide causal explanation to variances against budget/forecast.
- Prepare management reports and presentation materials for internal meetings.
- Provide all rounded financial support to business leaders
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience in finance and accounting field
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must and other recognized qualifications related to accounting such as ACCA or CPA is highly preferred
- Strong Command of Business English
- Need to have a solid knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Should have a strong interpersonal skill and excellent communication skill
Annual bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees