Financial Analyst at one of the most Booming Corporate Companies in Myanmar
- Responsible for managing the entire financial reporting process
- Up to 4,000,000 MMK
About the Company
Our Client is the Fast-Growing Corporate company in Myanmar
Responsible and Manager all the Financial Functions
- Prepare, review and distribute monthly financial reports to stores and cost/profit centres.
- Prepare monthly consolidation and executive financial package.
- Supervise over and coordinate daily works with the staff from the Finance department.
- Maintains database by entering, verifying, and backing up data.
- Report to Head of Risk Management
- Minimum of 3-year experience Financial Analysis and Consolidation
- Master’s in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance related, CPA holder is a must
- Strong command of English skill
- Excellent communication skill and expert in presentation, and financial modelling skills,
- Strong knowledge in data analytical systems
Performance bonus + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees