Financial Analyst position at one of the Largest Local Corporation in Myanmar
- Responsible for managing the entire financial modelling and Business Planning process
- Salary up to 5000 USD
About the Company
Our client is one of the most progressive corporations in Myanmar. They have several business categories including Power, Construction and Trading. They are in a strong position to expand rapidly in the Myanmar market.
Responsible for managing all the Financial Functions
- Responsible for financial modelling and dealing with investors
- Contributing to capital raising, project due diligence and other project related efforts
- Responsible to manage commercial and financial part of pre-feasibility, feasibilities studies and other investment appraisals
- Minimum 7 years of experience in investment banking, business consultancy firm and real estate development
- MBA from a reputable foreign University
- Business English
- Strong exposure to Real Estate and Infrastructure Development is highly preferred.
- Open to both local and expatriates
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees