Financial Director at Intl Engineering Organization in Myanmar
- Contribute to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all financial tasks, overseeing, budgeting and accounting
- Up to 3,000,000 MMKs plus annual bonus
About the Company
Our client is an International growing technical team working in Engineering, Design, Project Management, Mining and Construction. Also offers a range of services and equipment to assist analysing power systems, design, construction, testing and commissioning.
- Prepare monthly accounts, financial statements and analysis for various business divisions
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance with internal financial and accounting policies and procedures
- Preparation of tax returns including PIT, SSC, Commercial Tax and income tax
- Manage the cash flow and prepare cash flow forecasts in accordance with policy
- Provide advice to members on a case by case basis
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in accounting field
- University degree in Accounting. CPA Preferred.
- Strong Command of English
- Strong analytical, decision making skills and provide recommendations on business issues
- Ability to work in a team environment