Financial Reporting Manager at one of the growing Financial Services Companies in Myanmar
- Responsible for managing the entire financial reporting process within an organization.
- Salary up to 1,200,000 MMK + other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the evolving Financial Services Companies in Myanmar that provides small loans and other financial services to people in Myanmar.
Responsible for preparation and distribution of various internal financial statements to management.
- Supervise over and coordinate daily works with the staff from the Finance department.
- Facilitate annual internal/external audit & ensure appropriate action to address the audit findings and recommendations.
- Prepare regular monthly and annually financial reports and portfolio reports for approval and review submitted on timely manner.
- Minimum three years of working experience with senior level financial management or supervisory position
- Master’s in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance related
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Understanding of Micro Finance Operations and/or Banking.
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees