Financial Reporting Manager at one of the Largest Beverage Company in Myanmar
Developing new reporting forms and providing advice to the budget holders.
- Up to 1,000,000 MMK + other benefits
About the Company
Our client is a well-known food and beverage company and leading the business in Myanmar. They have nice working environment and are a company who strictly follows compliance.
Assist in finance support for decision marking process.
- Lead business planning process from finance side update forecast.
- Leading meetings with budget holders aimed to explain the variances.
Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience in accounting communication with senior management.
- Must be a bachelor’s degree holder and preferred FMCG experience background
- Business English is a must.
- Preferably a professional designation in ACCA and B.Com
Performance bonus + others allowances
Very big organization and a market leader
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees