FP&A Analyst at one of fastest growing FMCG Groups
- Leads the Financial planning team and budgeting processes
- Up to 3,000,000 MMK plus attractive benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the biggest and market leading consumer goods companies in Myanmar which brings wide range of consumer products including food, beverages, cleaning agents and personal care products.
- Provides monthly management report including monthly P&L, actual expenses vs budget with commentaries
- Provides business insights according to agreed timings and formats – in the form of management reporting internal, regional, head quarter, and shareholders - as well as ad hoc analysis.
- Provides reliable & actionable information, solutions and drives decision taking (i.e. Pricing, new product launch)
- Works closely with cross functional in providing financial analytics for new projects/new businesses.
- Minimum 3-year experiences in financial planning and forecasting in FMCG or Trading business sectors and minimum 5-year experiences in managerial role
- BA degree is a must have and majors related to Accounting (i.e. ACCA,CPA) is preferable.
- Solid Knowledge of general accounting principles such as MFRS, IFRS, and GAAPs
- Good knowledge of Taxation and withholding tax is an advantage
- Strong command in verbal and written English
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
An organization with a simultaneous growth which will provide to develop your future together with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the Company growth, there are a lot of attractive career opportunities and developments for the employees