Front Office Manager at a pre-opening International Hotel in Myanmar
- Manage all Front Office personnel and ensure proper completion of all front office duties.
- Salary up to 2,000,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of the pre-opening International Hotel Chain in Myanmar.
- Create staff development, training, scheduling and manages for whole operation.
- Compliance with all front office policies, procedures and standards.
- Maximize room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily.
- Maintain an organised and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecast, reports and tracking logs.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Front Office.
- Good command of English is a must.
- Strong Management of Opera System.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees