Future Talent Programme Leadership Track - Account Management Associate at Tetra Pak Company
- Develop a strong network with in Tetra Pak to foster productive and collaborative approach
- Salary up to 500 USD for MBA and 300 USD for bachelor’s degree holder.
About the Company
Tetra Pak is the world's leading food processing and packaging solutions company. Working closely with our customers and suppliers, we provide safe, innovative and environmentally sound products that each day meet the needs of hundreds of millions of people in more than 170 countries around the world. With almost 22,000 employees based in over 85 countries, we believe in responsible industry leadership and a sustainable approach to business. Our motto, “PROTECTS WHAT’S GOOD™," reflects our vision to make food safe and available, everywhere.
More information about Tetra Pak is available at www.tetrapak.com
With the intention of grooming young talent to take on future leadership roles within the company.
Tetra Pak has embarked upon a future Talent Program to seek out deserving candidates to be a part of this program, embarking on the journey of growth & self- development. Candidates will be trained in core function of New Business Development and other related cross functional areas viz. Business Intelligence Marketing, Product Management etc.
We are looking for talented and highly motivated new graduates to join our talent programme and become the next generation of leaders in our industry.
This is a 2-year program designed to develop future talents by giving them challenging jobs/roles for business leadership roles. The program includes job rotations to enhance the learning experience.
- Learn and understand Tetra Pak Business model & sales processes
- Participate in specific trade shows and exhibitions to develop networks and awareness about new products, new segments and prospects acquisition
- Learn to analysis intelligence and market data from food & beverage industry to support in mapping, identifying, prioritizing and pursuing business opportunities with new customer prospects and secure future business.
- Exposure to account and customer relationship management to enhance understanding on the importance of customer centricity and value selling
- Degree in Engineering or Business from Universities.
- Business English or advanced English is must.
- Should possess a collaborative mindset to be able to work & garner support from a cross functional & cross border teams.
- Must have strong communication, presentation & analytical skills with MS office proficiency.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, they will develop your leadership skills and bring you broad business knowledge in a truly international environment.