General Manager at multinational pharmaceutical company in Myanmar
- Lead a rapidly expanding business in Myanmar
- Up to 7,000,000 MMK depending on skills and experience
About the Company
Our client is a multinational pharmaceutical company with offices all around the world. They have a branch in Myanmar and are currently focused heavily on the expansion of their business in this market. They working environment is very positive with a strong culture.
Lead the Myanmar operations as General Manager
- Oversee a small but growing team of more than 10 staff
- Be responsible for Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR and Regulatory
- Report directly overseas
- Manage relationships with local distributors
- Have ownership of the P&L and budget
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- 5 years of management experience in a sales role
- University graduate, ideally with a Doctorate
- Advanced English communication skills
Up to 3 months performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Opportunities for this role to have regional management responsibilities in the future.