Government Affairs Manager at a well-known multinational company in Myanmar
- Develop and implement the corporate communication strategies and policies with various authorities and business partners
- Up to 2,500,000 MMK plus other benefits
About the Company
Our client is one of global leading trading company and making a real difference to succeed in today’s world.
Responsible for managing corporate and government affairs for the organization.
- Develop and implement the corporate communication strategies and policies including PR and media, issue and crisis communication, information dissemination and strategic communications advice in an efficient manner.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with government and related matters which involve custom, permits, licenses for business operations, labour office, state government and agencies, local councils, NGO, etc.
- Responsible for building awareness for the organization presence and keeping an update stakeholder mapping.
- Work closely with management team in handling critical corporate issues and participate in meetings, negotiation with various authorities and business partners.
- At least 7 years of relevant working experience in dealing with government affairs.
- A Bachelor’s degree is a must have and other related qualifications such as Business Administration is preferred.
- Good Command of verbal and written English
- Should have a broad knowledge about relevant legislation, policies and procedures and a great understanding of political environment
Performance bonus + telephone + other allowances
A rapidly growing organization which will allow your future to grow simultaneously with them.
Career Growth Opportunities
Together with the growth of company business, there are a lot of potential for career development of the employees